If you’re looking for dumpster rental at your commercial property, we’ve already offered a comprehensive FAQ to assist you in determining the right dumpster. However, what if you’re not sure if you want to rent a dumpster or hire professional junk removal professionals to assist you? This article aims to guide you in choosing the right option between the two to fit your commercial property’s needs.
A few questions you can ask yourself when considering your options:
- How much trash are you going to have?
- Will the process be ongoing over a long period of time or is the goal to get it done as fast as possible?
- How much actual, hands-on time do you and other involved parties have to dedicate to this project?
- Will any of the items (for example, paper or electronic equipment) be recyclable?
- Will you have a lot of small items to throw away? Or will the situation involve only a few, heavier items?
Dumpster rentals are your best option for long-term waste disposal, whether that be monthly dumpster rental or short-term disposal covering a few weekends. If you’re moving in to your building, or perhaps cleaning out a few years of paperwork with a shredder, a dumpster rental is a good choice. You can put nearly anything into a dumpster, including lawn scraps like branches, as long as it is not considered hazardous to the environment. Here are some signs that commercial dumpster rental would be a smart choice:
- Your project will involve a lot of small, easy-to-clean-out items. (For example, if you are clearing out an entire storage area, moving, or remodeling.)
- It will carry on over time, whether that be multiple weekends or another ongoing project.
- You’re working with a casual deadline, and don’t want to be rushed.
- You’re not sure of the parameters of the project—if it will be a one-time clean-out or if it will necessitate ongoing trash removal.
If, however, your project is more involved or you just want more help, you may want to consider junk removal services. A junk removal service consists of trained professionals coming in and clearing out all of your unwanted items and trash. Our knowledgeable staff has years of experience in clean-outs from many different commercial and residential properties. The pricing may be better one way or the other depending on the specifics of your particular project. A dumpster would be better for many small items of trash, and a junk removal service would be far more cost-effective for removing some stubborn, heavy appliances.
Reasons that could point you to needing a junk removal service include:
- There’s nowhere on your commercial space to fit a dumpster.
- Tight deadlines you need to meet.
- You don’t have a lot of people on your staff who can help with sorting, lifting, and carrying out.
- Heavy items that need disposing of.
- You don’t have enough items for a dumpster.
- You would rather leave the process up to professionals.
No matter which option you choose, ABH Services Inc. can assist you. Our company provides a full range of services for Trash Removal and Recycling, including Dumpster Rental and Junk Removal Services. Call us at 781-941-2422 to discuss your situation so we can help figure out the right service for your company. You can also visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/abhservices for more information on our services.