Have you started out-growing your house but don’t want to move? Location is everything when it comes to realty. If you love your neighbors, the neighborhood, and the location and proximity to your favorite places, perhaps you should consider remodeling or rebuilding your home.
Every one of us invested a lot of time, effort, and money into our home. We chose it for a reason, therefore, when we have exceeded the limits of the home, it is hard to let go. At ABH Services, we can help. Maybe you need to remodel your kitchen to accommodate a growing family, or you need to renovate an old bathroom to a more modern look. Perhaps you want to raze the building to the ground and start from the basement up. No matter what size of project you have in mind, we have the tools and skills to see the job through.
If you are demolishing the entire house and starting from scratch, here are a few tips to keep in mind before starting.
- Schedule a pre-demolition house inspection. Inspectors will look for hazardous construction materials that need to be handled, removed, and disposed of with care.
- Apply for the permits you need with the city.
- Call your utility companies to disconnect your services. Gas, water, electric, and sewage utilities need to be shut off before work can begin.
- Understand local laws in regards to noise, working hours, and disposal of materials.
- Work with your demolition contractor to determine if any material will or can be reused or recycled.
- Consider erecting temporary fencing to keep nosey neighbors out and kids safe. Local laws may require safety precautions for the property and you’ll be protecting your liability.
Some of the above steps may be necessary if you are simply demolishing a room in your home in order to remodel. No matter what the project, our experts are on hand to guide you through the demolition process and to answer any of your questions. For over 20 years, we’ve helped homeowner with their demolition needs.
The benefit of our services is that we have the expertise, tools, and skills to handle any type of situation. Small room demolitions or large buildings are handled with precision. We can deconstruct down to the bones of the home or demolish an entire structure. Don’t get stuck in an ever-shrinking home; let ABH Services get you started on the right path to your new and improved home.
Call us at 781-941-2422 if you need our Demolition Services. More information is available by visiting our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/abhservices.